Detroit Babies
Options

Weekly mom 2 mom sale

Have any of you macomb moms heard of this yet? I just found the ad on craigs list if anybody is interested in it. Here is the link they attached to the ad.

https://www.mom2momweekly.com/

Re: Weekly mom 2 mom sale

• Options

Thanks for posting this!

Lauren if you read this we should go next saturday if you aren't working. It is so close to us

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    image? J & R 07 ?:

Thanks for posting this!

Lauren if you read this we should go next saturday if you aren't working. It is so close to us

LOL of course I am reading.... and I am in! Dunkin Donuts coffee on the way??? Justin's working so I can be baby free! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Can I come?!?! Embarrassed
  • Options

imagehause1nm:
    Can I come?!?! Embarrassed

Let me think about that.... of course
    Lexi needs both her men

and yes lauren coffee of course. Ryan went and got me some this morning. so yummy

• Options
    Will Lexi settle for her man's mom?!?! Haha. I got myself a babysitter. I cant shop with Mr. Crabbypants! Smile
  • Options
    that is true i wouldnt bring her either.
  • Options
    I went last weekend - it was ok- I thought it was going to be a lot bigger than it was.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hmm... maybe because its still so new it hasnt gotten too big yet.

And how excited are you amynic- you find out if it youre team pink or team blue this week!!!! I cant wait to hear. Big Smile

• Options

How were the prices?

I have TONS of DD's stuff to get rid of, but have NO idea on how to price anything. I tried a resale shop, but they weren't willing to offer me much $$ even though most of it is Gymboree. Maybe I'll check that out instead of trying to list everything on Ebay.

• Options
    imagehause1nm:

Hmm... maybe because its still so new it hasnt gotten too big yet.

And how excited are you amynic- you find out if it youre team pink or team blue this week!!!! I cant wait to hear. Big Smile

Yay! I am super excited that I can't sleep already!!!

• Options
    imagedesiree_xray:

How were the prices?

I have TONS of DD's stuff to get rid of, but have NO idea on how to price anything. I tried a resale shop, but they weren't willing to offer me much $$ even though most of it is Gymboree. Maybe I'll check that out instead of trying to list everything on Ebay.

Prices were pretty good - we actually got one thing that made the trip well worth it - an infantino carrier for $4!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"