San Diego Babies
Options

holiday portraits

looking for any suggestions?  thinking about sears... jcpenny's...  open to other suggestions.  not sure if dh and i will be in photos, or just our 5 mos twin girls.

thanks!

janelle

Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: holiday portraits

• Options

If you're looking to go to a studio vs. having a photographer shoot on location there's also Picture People in the mall. My sister and mother have used them both. We used to use Olan Mills when we were growing up but I don't know if they're around any more.

We use Grin and Share It Photography but she's on maternity leave right now. But she does have a lot of photographer friends so if you're looking to have a photographer come to you or shoot somewhere other than a studio I'd contact her for local photog recs...

Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • Options

Michael Spangler Photography is good and so is Jessica Davis photography.  My friend recently used Photography by Lisa K and was much happier than going to Sears.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went to jcpenny in fahion valler and they were great w my 9 day old
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"