New York Babies
Options

Help finding a doc

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Hi I am new to this board.  My husband and I are thinking of trying to concieve soon.  I moved up to his area, orange county and visited a Dr. up hear but I left feeling uncomfortable.  I had bleeding and pain after a normal visit.  This has never happen to me before.  I've been thinking since we might try soon I need to find a competent doctor.  I also am thinking of finding a doctor in the Westchester area becaue family would be close. Any suggestions? My last OGBYN was in manhattan, that's just too far. Any dr who can also handle a possible high risk pregnancy?

thanks

Re: Help finding a doc

• Options

Hi I use Comprehensive OBGYN.They are located in Pomona, NY. Not to far from OC, I am there too.  I just delivered my first baby at Nyack Hospital.  They have 3 Dr's and 1 mid-wife.  845-362-5900

GL

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I use Mount Kisco Medical Group in the Mt. Kisco office(OB/GYN line is - 914-242-1380) have been very happy.  They also have satellite offices in Somers, Yorktown and a couple of other places.  It is a well-renowned practice and they absolutely handle high-risk pregnancies.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I use MKMG too in Mt. Kisco and Brewster/Carmel.  That way I can make appointments on my way home from work in Mt. Kisco or I can go down the street from me when I need to that office.

I switched to them for my pregnancy.  I went to another ObGYN in Mt, Kisco behind the Holiday Inn near Target.  I know many people who go to that group also.  I just had a bad experience which made me go to MKMG. 

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    i use mhmg ob/gyn but also heard good things about mkmg posted above
    Enjoying parenthood after 3 1/2 long years of trying...
  • Options

Where are you in OC? Horizon womens health in Goshen is Awesome. Great great Docs and staff. Everything you need comes to you or is right next door, you dont have to run all over to get things done. Also Vassar Hospital in Poughkeepsie has a great clinic!!!! That Hospital is amazin and had my first daughter there.

Rebecca

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"