Trouble TTC

Screen positive :(

The doc called me with the results first thing this morning. Basically, our risk due just to age was 1in 310. My HCG was high and my PAPPA was low, increasing our risk to 1 in 120. I was prepared for the news, and I actually was a little relieved that it wasn't 1 in 10 or something even scarier. He's going to call us back at 1:00 today to discuss further testing. Thank you for your T&P so far--looks like we're not out of the woods yet.

Re: Screen positive :(

• Stay positive and GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a similar situation with my sticky baby.  My risk due to age was something like 1 in 950 but my blood results at 12 weeks came back at 1 in 95.  She was born a healthy little girl.  

By the way, we decided not to go with the amnio but instead to look for soft markers at the 20 week ultrasound.  She looked healthy at the 20 week so that put our mind at ease a bit.  We also met with a geneticist who let us know what our risks were.

Good luck.  My fingers are crossed.   

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers mc #1 2/17/06 mc#2 8/3/06 mc #3 9/7/09
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"