Texas Babies

Travel Systems

So my DH and I are in the process of trying to pick out and travel system. We were gonna go for this Graco at babies r-us but it is an online only. Since my aunt and uncle are getting it for us she took me to babies-r-us the other day and she really liked the Chico one. I told her now since it was $300 and the on i was looking at was $250.. So with that being said she is getting us the Chico one. I read up on some of the reviews and they seem to be good. Do any of you have a Chico and how do you like it?

Thanks a BUNCHBig Smile

Re: Travel Systems

• I don't have the Chico Travel system but I have heard good things about it. I do have one of their lightweight strollers though and I love it!
  • I had the Chicco one and I really liked it. That being said I sold it once DS was in a convertible car seat as we were only using the BOB stroller anyway.

• Loading the player...
  • imageLindsayMarieG:

I had the Chicco one and I really liked it. That being said I sold it once DS was in a convertible car seat as we were only using the BOB stroller anyway.

I have the Chicco TS and i like it just fine - but I'd prefer getting a snap-N-Go infant car seat and get a BOB stroller.  I walk more than I thought I would....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"