New Jersey Babies

OB in Monmouth County?

Just moved to Monmouth County and looking for an OB.

Also, any feedback on the following hospitals for delivery?

1. Monmouth Medical (Long Branch)
2. Riverview Hospital (Red Bank)
3. Jersey Shore Medical (Neptune)

Thank you!

TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: OB in Monmouth County?

• I live in Monmouth Co. also and use Ocean Ob/Gyn.  They have 3 offices. I have been going there for about 10 yrs and love them. I will also be delivering at Monmouth Medical. They have a state of the art NICU just in case and I think that is really important. Riverview does not have a 24 hr. aneshesiologist so if you need an epidural in the middle of the night it could be a problem. Jersey Shore is ok.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I use West Long Branch OBGYN and LOVE them. They have a midwife too. They are great all around. I delivered at Monmouth Medical (Long Branch) and LOVED IT. It was so awesome when i visited while pg that I was actually looking forward to going into labor just to be there haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the feedback! I used to live in southern Ocean County, so I would've gone to Southern Ocean County Hospital; and now I've never had experience with the hospitals or OBs up around here!!

Thanks again!!!

TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My OBGyn group is amazing. They deliver at Riverview. 

They're in Tinton Falls. Drs. Minaya and Loh Collado

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I use Dr. Tsong in Hazlet and I love her!  The entire practice is really awesome (Dr. Hammond did my section).  I delivered at Riverview and had an excellent experience. The hospital is beautiful!  Every room is private and the nursing staff is amazing!
  • imageGenRN45:
    My OBGyn group is amazing. They deliver at Riverview. 

They're in Tinton Falls. Drs. Minaya and Loh Collado

Dr. Minaya is my GYN also and Dr. Loh is my OB - they are amazing.  I adore them both. 

• I also just moved to monmouth county and we will be TTC.  I used to live in Morris County so I will be trying a new OB/GYN.  I have an appointment to see Dr. Michelle Jacoby in Hazlet.  She is in an office with Dr. Hammond, Karoly and Kaskiw.  Has anyone been to this practice or know anything about them?  I've read all good reviews on Dr. Jacoby so far.
  • I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence VanHorn in Wall. He was recommended to me 3 years ago when I moved to South Jersey from Passaic County. You will love,love,love him. I had a baby 8 weeks ago at Jersey Shore Medical. Everyone in Labor & Delivery was wonderful & they have a Level 3 Nicu, God forbid you might need one. Our baby was in there, but thankfully she is fine!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"