South Jersey Babies

Need referral to an RE

This is a repeat post from TTCAL: 

Can any of you guys refer me to your RE?  MY OB isn't giving me the answers I am looking for (or really any answers for that matter, and I think I need to start taking matters into my own hands!!!)  I would be so grateful to any recomendations on an RE in central NJ (Old Bridge area).  TIA. 

Happy and Healthy to All

Re: Need referral to an RE

• I went to the RMA of NJ after having a horrible experience with a S Jersey RE..I drove over 2 hours some days to appointments thats how much i LOVED them..They have many offices but i am not sure if any are near you..I saw Dr Azim but he only sees pts in Englewood i believe..I also saw Dr Hock and she is very nice as well..

Here is their website:

https://www.rmanj.com/

• Just wanted to add that Somerset was my "home" office until Dr Azim switched offices..I also used the Englewood and Morristown offices..I have no complaints about any of them! GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • THank you so much....I've actually gotten a few people rec them, so I think that is the route I am going to go.....Thanks again!!!
  • GL! The only REs i have ever heard complaints about are Dr Kim and Dr Drews from a friend..I guess she didn't care for their bedside manor..But everyone is different..I also saw Dr Bohrer (sp?) and liked him a lot too.I am partial to Dr Azim thoughSmile.Hope they are able to give you some answers..They diagnosed me and fixed me when no one else could!
  • I live in Englishtown, and I use Dr Ziegler   in Tinton Falls. He's right off of 66 by the new outlets. His office staff is amazing and his numbers are awesome.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"