Maine Babies

Maine Doctors

My husband and I have just started TTC. I was wondering who you suggest for doctors in southern maine. I have a regular doctor but I haven?t seen her recently to ask these questions yet. What else should I be doing before I get pregnant? Any help would be greatly appreicated. thank you

Re: Maine Doctors

• I absolutely love my OB her name is Kathyrn Wadland, MD and her office is on Ocean Ave. in Portland.

Good luck to you and your husband!

• I'm using Back Cove Midwives on Ocean Ave. in Portland.  I have loved using them and they are really supportive and really involve you in the entire process.  They also offer these Group sessions where you meet with 6 other expecting couples and they go over a ton of information.  It's essecially your birthing class and you get to really know the other parent's to be in your group.  Plus you deliver at Mercy hospital in their birthing center and I have only heard glowing reviews from people who have delivered there.

If you happen to have any complications or your pregnancy is high risk then you should see an OB and not a midwife.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"