Minnesota Babies

Pediatrician in Mtka/St. Louis Park area?

Hello-

I am looking for a pediatrician in the Minnetonka or St. Louis Park area, wondering if anyone has any recommendations or has heard great things about a particular place?  Thanks!

Re: Pediatrician in Mtka/St. Louis Park area?

• Hey, how are you feeling?  I recommend Wayzata Childrens Clinic. 
  • Love Southlake Peds. Not the huge one in Minnetonka.  The SLP one is tiny and great.  You have to see Dr. Liz the LNP.  Do not go to Piezy.

GL!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • South Lake Peds has been great for us.  We go to the Minnetonka office and see Dr. Freehill.  DD was in the NICU for 3 weeks, so we saw doctors from their other clinics.  We really liked Dr. Manney (?) from the Maple Grove office and Dr. Pizey from the St. Louis Park office.
  • imageborc0080:
    South Lake Peds has been great for us.  We go to the Minnetonka office and see Dr. Freehill.  DD was in the NICU for 3 weeks, so we saw doctors from their other clinics.  We really liked Dr. Manney (?) from the Maple Grove office and Dr. Pizey from the St. Louis Park office.

I am sorry, didn't mean to offend you if you like Pizey!  We just didn't connect very well with her!

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageameliahedlund:

imageborc0080:
    South Lake Peds has been great for us.  We go to the Minnetonka office and see Dr. Freehill.  DD was in the NICU for 3 weeks, so we saw doctors from their other clinics.  We really liked Dr. Manney (?) from the Maple Grove office and Dr. Pizey from the St. Louis Park office.

I am sorry, didn't mean to offend you if you like Pizey!  We just didn't connect very well with her!

No offense taken!  We liked her because she and a lactation consultant worked with me to develop the feeding plan that got DD out of the NICU.  I'm glad you connected with someone else from South Lake!  We really like them!

• This is too funny!  I work at the South Lake Peds in Maple Grove.  I definitely recommend them!  I really like Dr. Richardson at the Minnetonka office.  If you have any other questions about the clinic feel free to ask.  There are 3 offices in your area.  I would recommend scheduling a prenatal visit with the Nurse Practitioner and Pediatrician...it's a lot of useful info and it's free!
  • South Lake has been great for us so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"