St. Louis Babies

***lhogan1028***

We're close!

I live about 1.5 up Hwy P. Your daughter is adorable!

TTC #2 July 2014

Me: 35 DH: 36

FF Chart

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DD1 Feb 2010

Re: ***lhogan1028***

• HI!  Sorry I didn't reply back sooner!  Are you in O'Fallon or St. Paul?  My daughter actually goes to Creative Corner on P.  Thanks for saying she's adorable, we think so! 

How are things going with your pregnancy?  I hope well! 

•  I'm in O'fallon. I'm off a little private road right before Royal Oak.

Do you like Creative Corner? I'd thought about looking at them. My pregnancy is going great so far! Most the time I don't even feel preg until she starts moving. I hope it stays this good.

TTC #2 July 2014

FF Chart

DD1 Feb 2010

• Loading the player...
  • Got ya.  I am actually on the other side of town near Hwy 79.

We have been happy with CC so far.  Our DD seems to be very happy there also, she's always happy when we drop her off, pick her up, etc.  The owners are nice and the teachers are good.  I work near Westport and daycare close to my office ran about $50 a week more!  CRAZY! 

I had a really easy pregnancy up until 4 days before my due date when my BP went up.  Other than that it was super!  I hope it stays that way for you!  If you have any questions about it, let me know, I'll be happy to share :)

I am just glad to finally find someone having a GIRL!  I had two good friends PG at the same time as me, both had boys!  Out of 5 babies in our subdivision, we have the only girl.  It's nuts!

• Hmm, I'll have to give CC a call soon. It would be very conveniant since it's about a minute from our house.

I'm soooo excited to be having a girl!! I've always wanted a girl and thought I'd have no idea what to do with a boy. Of course when the time came for the u/s I honestly didn't care I was just so excited. But I am happy to be having a girl! So much fun shopping!

Are you from this area?

TTC #2 July 2014

FF Chart

DD1 Feb 2010

• I was the exact same way!  It didn't matter to me as long as the baby was healthy but when I found out we were having a girl I could barely contain myself!  Sometimes I just look at her and can't believe how luck we are!

OMG yes the shopping!  I have everything already bought for next summer! 

I actually grew up in Bridgeton and found St. Paul through my best friend.  She and her husband actually live on the street behind us and we share a corner of property line.  

How about you?   

• Right after we found out we were having a girl The Childrens Place was having summer clerance. I got a ton of stuff for $1.99. It's so hard not to buy cute outfits for when she's born. I know I'll get a ton at my shower so I'm trying to not buy any. I've done much better then I thought I would.

We started our nursery this past weekend. So excited to get it going. We bought our bedding right after we found out but thats all. Last weekend we got most of the painting done. Just have to do the trim work and a brown stripe.

Yep, I've lived in O'fallon since I was 3. We lived more in town until 2nd grade then my parents moved off Hwy P. My husband and I bought a house on the same street I grew up on. So were 4 house from my parents.  I love it too! There's only 10 houses on the street and it's a dead end.

TTC #2 July 2014

FF Chart

DD1 Feb 2010

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"