Trying to Get Pregnant

My Dog Ate My Thermometer

I got out of the shower this morning and saw my dog laying on the bed and she appeared to be licking her feet.  I thought, "Aww...how sweet..." and then I spotted my bright pink thermometer!  The poor thing was dead as a doornail.  On the end where the sensor used to be, all I saw were little pink wires coming out!  Fortunuately, she hadn't done much destruction to the end with the digital display so I was still able to get this morning's temp.  I swear, dogs are great practice for children!
DS1 ~ BFP - 1/29/10  EDD 10/9/10  Born 9/27/10!
DS2 ~ BFP - 8/26/13  EDD 5/8/14  Born 5/1/2014!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: My Dog Ate My Thermometer

• Are you sure she's not my dog! Cause mine eats everything!
  • I lost my first thermometer the same way.  My dog will eat anything she can get her paws on!  Crazy little thing..
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is SO smart she will lay with a bone next to whatever it is she is not suppose to be chewing. But now I know her sneaky ways, Thank god!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah, my dogs are pretty crafty.  I've lost 2 pairs of glasses this way too.  My pug grabbed a pair off of my bedside table so I thought I had gotten smart and started leaving them on my dresser.  My Springer Spaniel reached up and grabbed them off my dresser.  Little boogers.
    DS1 ~ BFP - 1/29/10  EDD 10/9/10  Born 9/27/10!
    DS2 ~ BFP - 8/26/13  EDD 5/8/14  Born 5/1/2014!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • LOL

Mine would do the same thing! I got out of the shower one day and found her with one of my bras!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My dog did this last month!  Such a little butthead sometimes!
  • imageMrs.Umm:

LOL

Mine would do the same thing! I got out of the shower one day and found her with one of my bras!

My dog loves bras!  She gnaws right through the straps, makes me so mad!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagelindsey913:
    imageMrs.Umm:

LOL

One of mine is obsessed with eating bras, panties & socks. I think DH has lost over 30 pairs of socks in the past 2 years from him. I don't mind that as much as I mind him eating through my $30+ VS bras!

"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." --Thomas A. Edison
  • My pup ate of of mine too...didn't stop till he got to the battery.

His worst offense though, has been using one of my diamond earings as a toy... They were on my night stand, I went to go put them on and there was only one there.  My dog sitting on the bed gave me the " I have something in my mouth I don't want you to take away look" sure enough he was playing with my diamond earing on his tongue like he plays with beetles and lady bugs.  He would have been a dead pup if he swallowed it!!!

Photobucket TTC since Oct. 2008
  • Mine fell in the toilet yesterday... and i haven't had a chance to get another one so i've missed the last 2 temps... Sad FF is telling me i'm probably fertile too so it pisses me off!!! 

• imageMrs. Mo:
    imagelindsey913:
    imageMrs.Umm:

LOL

One of mine is obsessed with eating bras, panties & socks. I think DH has lost over 30 pairs of socks in the past 2 years from him. I don't mind that as much as I mind him eating through my $30+ VS bras!

Yah, my dog used to do that too (RIP Lucy)... but she preferred the dirty ones!! So nasty!!

• Sounds like my dog!

Not only did she chew on this thermometer (2nd one, but luckily it is still usable) but my dogs have been waking me up at 4:30 for the first week of the time change.

this week it's back to 5:30 -- not going to have any accurate numbers this month for sure..

• My dogs at a digital HPT last month!? When I found them one had the battery and the other one had the stick hanging from her mouth!??
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"