Birth Stories

7wks later - birth story

Im finally getting around to posting this. I went for my 40 wk chk up on thurs (9/17) and was supposed to get my membranes stripped. I saw a different dr and she didn?t do it. I was having contrax that were mild and 10 min apart. Friday the dr called back and wanted to do a u/s to check my fluids. I went the whole wknd with the contrax which never progressed. Monday @ 1130 I went in to the hosp for my U/S and they said my fluid was semi low. I went over to the drs office and she then stripped my membranes. I was 3 almost 4 cm. I still was having mild contrax at this point they were abt 8-9 min. After all of that it was abt 2pm. I got home and my contrax were down to 6 min and getting stronger. They hit 5 min @ 6pm. We left for the hospital and got there @ 615 they were 4 min apart and I was 4 cm. They gave me meds to help me sleep but it didn?t work bc then they gave me pitocin so it cxld out the previous meds. They left me a lone for a while and came back to check abt 2hrs later I was abt 7 cm. They talked of ordering the epidural but wanted to wait to see if I wld dilate anymore. They ordered the epi @ 10 I didn?t get it till 12am. I felt the epi all but 10 min bc they came back in and upped my Pitocin drip!!! So basically it cxld out the epi. They said I was only to feel pressure but I felt more then pressure. It was almost as if I didn?t even get the epi at this point I felt every contrax and every other pain. Around 1:15am I was feeling so much more pressure and pain and the urge to push. Finally it was time.. I knew it was time. 1 started pushing around 1:40 am and @ 2:03am my little girl was born! I just knew for sure I was going to cry bc im an emotional person and well? just bc lol but when she came out I heard her cry and they layed her on me no tears shed at all? she was the most beautiful being I had ever seen! Taya Loren was finally here. She was 6lb8oz and 19inches long with a head full of dark hair and beautiful big gray eyes. Shes now 7wks old today! And just as beautiful and perfect as the day she was born
Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 7wks later - birth story

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"