New Mexico Babies
Options

h1n1 related.

woo hoo so thank you to the bumpy who said call the public health office. For some reason i never even thought about it. I called them and put my name on the list and they called back today saying they can vaccinate me on Thursday, but what really makes me happy is they said they will also vaccinate my 2 DD's who are 10 months and 4 1/2 years.

While I've been on the fence but i finally decided that the h1n1 seems to be more deadly than the normal seasonal flu and i would never forgive myself if something happen to one of my children because i didn't get the vaccine even though it was available. so i'm excited.

Re: h1n1 related.

• Options
    I'm glad to hear that they called you back!  I got mine last week in Taos, Los Alamos still doesn't have any as far as I know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh wow....when I called about a week and a half ago they said they didn't have it.  I'll call tomorrow and ask!  Thanks for the heads up!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live in Valencia County and just got an appointment for the vaccine through Los Lunas Public Health.  If you're in the county, call 841-5315 and ask for Helen.  She'll set you up with an appointment.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"