Oregon Babies

Did I really feel that???

I had a miscarriage in June 2009 and got pregnant right away again in July 2009! I am 19.5 weeks now and "think" that I felt something from my little girl! It is not that often (like 1-2 times a day but not every day) I thought that I felt something 4 days ago, then again last night:) I just don't know if I am making this up because they are so far apart...Any thoughts? I am just anxious to tell my Dr. that I felt her!!

Krystal

Re: Did I really feel that???

• imageLoveAnthony:

I had a miscarriage in June 2009 and got pregnant right away again in July 2009! I am 19.5 weeks now and "think" that I felt something from my little girl! It is not that often (like 1-2 times a day but not every day) I thought that I felt something 4 days ago, then again last night:) I just don't know if I am making this up because they are so far apart...Any thoughts? I am just anxious to tell my Dr. that I felt her!!

Krystal

I started feeling little tiny flutters at about 17 weeks, then nothing for a couple of weeks, then right after my US at 19 weeks, I started feeling her ALL the time, but it was SO low I wasn't entirely sure.. and DH could never feel her the poor guy.. She always stops moving the second he puts his hand on my stomach.  In the beginning the "flutters" felt like what it would feel like if you cupped a gold fish in your hands, that flippyfloppy feeling.. she still feels like that sometimes, but she also kicks visibly a lot!  I'm sure you totally felt her, but don't start freaking out if you don't feel her :)  I had a melt down a couple of weeks ago because it got to be 8-9pm (her normal "busy time") and I hadn't felt her in like 6 hours and I was home alone and just started sobbing.. Ate some ice cream and she woke right up ;)

Oh and Congrats!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks so much for the insight! This being my first, I have NO idea what to expect:)
  • Loading the player...
  • hah! Neither do I :)
  • Sounds like kicks to me!!  Yay!  I first felt kicks around 17 weeks, but I have a very "short" waist, so baby didn't have much room in there.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageThe_Jen626:
    Sounds like kicks to me!!  Yay!  I first felt kicks around 17 weeks, but I have a very "short" waist, so baby didn't have much room in there.

Thats how I am too... I think that's why she's cozied up on down by my bladder... very rarely do I feel any movement/kicks near or above my bellybutton.. 

• Sounds like it to me! I started really feeling DD around 18-19 weeks. Just little flutters and not all the time, but I felt them. YAY FOR YOU!! If it ever gets to the point where you're not sure if LO has moved in awhile, if you eat a little snack, that usually gets them goin.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for the tips! I feel her more at night when I am relaxing (and after I have a scoop or two of ice cream!) She will be quite active for about 10 minutes, then settle down:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"