3rd Trimester

100% effaced

Yeah, that's what my doctor told me yesterday at my appt... 3 cm dilated and 100% effaced. Poor DH is freaking out!

I tried to tell him that this doesn't mean I'm going into labor this minute... but honestly I'm a little freaked out myself.

Anyone stayed 100% effaced for more than a couple days? I know it's weird that I want to stay pregnant, but just until Friday! (Me and my silly "plans"...)

Re: 100% effaced

• Just sit with your legs crossed all day and he should stay in there until Friday Yes.
  • Obviously everyone's different, but from what I've heard, once you're completely effaced the dilation really picks up.  GL holding out until Friday.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAussie*s_Mom:
    Obviously everyone's different, but from what I've heard, once you're completely effaced the dilation really picks up.  GL holding out until Friday.

Crap.

I mean... thanks! Wink

• This is a great week to be born ;)  Just sayin'
  • I was 90% effaced and about 1.5cm dilated on Friday. My MW also stripped my membranes. AAANNNNDDD still no outside baby.

My MW said "You could be back tonight in labor and I may not see you until the end of next week at your appointment with no progress." For some reason the "you could be back tonight" freaked me out and I started tearing up a bit. I really want an outside baby, but yet I'm scared. UGH these damn emotions.

GL staying preggo for as long as you'd like. Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"