Maryland Babies
Options

Anyone deliver at Hopkins, GMBC, or Mercy?

I'm looking for an OB and hospital in Baltimore and am wondering what experiences others have had delivering at Hopkins, GBMC, or Mercy. I'd love to hear your stories.  Thanks.

Re: Anyone deliver at Hopkins, GMBC, or Mercy?

• Options
    I delivered @ Mercy and see Teresa Hoffman's group. I have been going to her for 11 years and love them. They just added a doctor and now have 5 in the practice of all female doctors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am seeing Dr Erdman at Charles Street OBGYN at GBMC.

www.csobgyn.com

No complaints thus far!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesmorzandoj:

I am seeing Dr Erdman at Charles Street OBGYN at GBMC.

www.csobgyn.com

No complaints thus far!

I go there as well and love them!  I am seeing all three docs there now, Singh, Erdman, and Ottenritter, just to be comfortable with them all as you never know which one will be delivering the baby.  They also have great hours!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    I have not delivered YET, but I will be delivering at Johns Hopkins at Bayview.  I go to Johns Hopkins at White Marsh for my prenatal care.  The staff is great.  Sorry I can't fully answer your question.
  • Options

I delivered at GBMC w/ my 1st child and my OB was Ginny Merryman. I LOVED her! I had a great experience. This time around I'm also delivering at GBMC, but I had to switch to a high risk dr. cuz I'm having Triplets, so I'm seeing Dr. Khouzami (perinalogist). I like the practice thus far. He's also the head of OB @ GBMC, so I figure he knows his stuff!

Carin

• Options
    I delivered at GBMC with Dr. Hebb. She is a great doctor, very knowledgeable, capable, accessable for questions, but she is very clinical and not warm. I have heard good things about Ginny Merryman as pp mentioned.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I delivered at Bayview.  I had a great experience and the nurses were wonderful!!
  • Options
    haven't delievered yet...but i see charles st. obgyn at GBMC. i love the docs: singh, ottenritter, and erdman! i know many others that have delievered and were nothing but happy.
  • Options
    I also delivered at GBMC w/ Ginny Merryman and had a great experience.  I also saw Dr. Allen and she was wonderful too.  I think they have a 3rd doc in the practice now, but I have not met him or her.  I would highly recommend Dr. Allen or Dr. Merryman.
    Nothing to see here....
  • Options
    I delivered at Hopkins main campus and had a great experience.
  • Options
    I delivered at Hopkins Bayview and had a pretty good experience. Unfortunately no one from the practice I went to (John Hopkins White Marsh) ever showed up during my labor or birth but those that were on call at the hospital were quite nice and all in all we had a nice experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"