Health & Exercise

Anyone do morning workouts?

Well I recently decided that I was going to start getting up early and doing my workouts in the morning. Seems that that's the only time that will really work for me. I haven't been able to keep anything consistent going trying to do it once DH and I get home after work. There just seems to be too many other things that need done and i want to spend time with DD as well.

So... I got up the 40 min earlier today and did my first a.m. workout. I've never been that good at exercising earlier in the day. So far I'm doing alright. It did wake me up right away but now I feel like I'm fading fast. Hopefully I wont and can keep up this new routine. I really think this is the only way that's going to work for us. Hopefully I won't be dragging too bad from the missed sleep.

Has anyone else switched to working out in the mornings? How's it worked for you?

Re: Anyone do morning workouts?

• Its the only time i don't have any excuses to flake out!!!

In the afternoon there are a million and one excuses why i can't workout (too busy, too tired, just ate dinner etc etc) but in the morning....its only being lazy.

• I too workout in the morning, and I find it is the best time. In the evening I am too wiped out from the day to get my butt to the gym.

Laura

https://laurasmommyblog.com

• Loading the player...
  • Started AM workouts after I had D. I drop D off to the sitter for 6:45A and am at the gym by 7:15/7:30A and workout, shower/get dressed & head to work for 9:00A ... its now a part of my day. GL !

• I get up @ 4:50 AM to run 3 -5 miles everyday before work (I have to be at work for 7).

It takes some adjusting but after a few weeks/months, you'll feel MORE tired on mornings you DON'T work out...trust me!

Good luck! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"