Oregon Babies

So..I quit my job today

I officially put in notice today. I am now a real "SAHM". I felt like hyperventilating when I was talking to my boss. I love her so much and she's the one thing I'm really going to miss. I felt awful telling her I wasn't coming back. She's like "I think I know what you wanted to talk about so I've been avoiding talking to you 'cause I don't want you to say it!" Sad Boo. But, she totally understands. It's just weird that after almost 4 years and after working non-stop since I was 18, I'm just going to get to stay home with Kayleigh now. Crazy times.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: So..I quit my job today

• Congratulations.  I love being a SAHM.  It is a weird adjustment- GL, and have fun.

___________________________________________________________________ Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Congrats!! I commend anyone that can stay home full time with a baby... After being in the work force full time for 12+ years, I just don't think I could leave it! We'll see how I feel come February though :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • That is so exciting Soon!  I love staying home with August.  Everyone said I would get bored but that isn't true.  It is so nice to be able to see all the smiles and all the milestones! :)
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Good luck!

And, FWIW, I work because I want to, and I still get to see plenty of smiles and milestones. Big Smile

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! That's awesome! I am so glad you are able to have this opportunity and take advantage of it! Have tons of fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • its always good when someone is the in the situation that works best for the family all around.

It sounds like you want to be a SAHM, and that you're able to do that, so thats awesome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Congratulations! It's hard to leave a job and people you enjoy, but that's so exciting that you get to be home with your little one! It's a pretty amazing thing, I've been blessed to be able to stay home with my little guy and really love it. Enjoy having that extra time with your baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"