New York Babies
Options

rave: st. anthonys

I delivered at SACH in Warwick a few weeks ago, and just wanted to post a rave about the maternity floor in case anyone else is debating delivering there.  I had my concerns as it is a small hospital and nearly 45 minutes from where I live....

but do not hesitate to go there.  the nurses are amazing, they don't push anything on you that you do not want, the rooms are gorgeous, and the physicians (both OBGYNs and anesthesiologists) are great.

PM me if you want more info.

Re: rave: st. anthonys

• Options
    so nice to hear that!!  I will be delivering at St. Anthony's but have never been there.  it is great to hear that you enjoyed your experience.  who was your OBGYN?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options
    i used warwick obgyn/now crystal run - drs. landau, brockunier, shanahan and levine.  i actually switched to them when i was pregnant so i could deliver at SACH rather than Horton.  Who are you using?  Please let me know if you have any questions about the group or the hospital.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I couldn't agree with you more... I delivered my son there (almost 3 yrs ago) and it was amazing.  Glad to hear all went well and your experience was awesome.  Kel
  • Options
    I use Horizon Women's Health - Drs. Aro and Joanow.  So far, I love them!  I actually chose Dr Aro as my ob/gyn because he used to work at Westchester Medical so I figured that if there are any major issues, he would know people there.  When I found out that he uses SACH I was so happy.  My husband is an EMT and unfortunately does not have great things to say about the other area hospitals.  I am looking forward to setting up a tour of the maternity ward at SACH. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

***Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Roxyttandme!! It's a GIRL!! Charlotte arrived on 9/29!!!!***
    PGaL/PAL Always Welcome!!
  • Options
    I am using crystal run health as well and will be delivering at SACH.  I was a little nervous because I don't know much about them and I haven't seen the same Doc more than once.  I def feel just like a number.  I appreciate your post though, it puts me at ease.
  • Options

imageCrazylaur05:
    I am using crystal run health as well and will be delivering at SACH.  I was a little nervous because I don't know much about them and I haven't seen the same Doc more than once.  I def feel just like a number.  I appreciate your post though, it puts me at ease.

you have a private message

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"