Health & Exercise
Options

My WW "beef"

I get 23 points.  After 2 dairy servings at 2pts each (skim milk, yogurt, etc.), I"m down to 19.  After an apple, or banana or both as a snack or 2, I'm down to 16-17 which means I barely have 5 points per actual meal.  This is brutal.  I workout 3x a week to earn activity points, but seriously?  about 18 points a day for actual food?  yeesh.  Granted, I am within 15 pounds of my goal, but I can't afford for my points to go down even one more point!  heard a point is roughly 50 calories, so that means I'm only eating about 1150 calories a day!?!?!Indifferent

Vent over.  Zip it! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My WW "beef"

• Options
    I am on 21 points a day - I am usually fine, but I always use all of my weekly points. If you add them to each day that is 28 points a day for you, plus actvity points.  I find I lose the most when I use all my weeklies but not my activity (but I know that is different for everyone). I only have 4 pounds left...too bad I ate cupcakes today and weigh in tomorrow Indifferent
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

my WW leader told us last week that the WW shakes count as 1 dary point, mixed with water even! Just thought that may help with your dairy!

GL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you switch to the Filling Foods option, then you only count foods that aren't on the Simply Filling list. That way your milk (if it's fat free) wouldn't be "hurting" you in the points department.  If you're online you can find it on the website, otherwise the list is in one of the first booklets (I think week 3 or 5). You can always ask for another one if you don't have it handy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
  • Options

Add zero point veggies....

I just joined tonight.  Yikes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"