Oklahoma Babies

I will be 34 weeks and moving to Oklahoma City and need to find a good doctor

PLEASE help :)   I prefer a woman doctor.  I'm so nervous about switching doctors so late in the game....but my husband's job is transferring us there at that time.  Any suggestions will be much appreciated :)

Re: I will be 34 weeks and moving to Oklahoma City and need to find a good doctor

• I cant help too much because i live in tulsa, but i would page julie on the okc nest board. She and i are med school classmates, she lives in okc, is going into ob/gyn AND she's pregnant! There are a lot of girls over on the nest board that just had babies. I dont think many people check this board often. Good luck with the move!
  • There are several good doctors in the area.  There is a women's center called Women's Lakeside in North OKC and they are all very good.  I used Dr Nanda and she is out of Baptist Hospital and she is wonderful.  I actually had the on call dr deliver me and she is out of Baptist and her last name was Mills.  She is a little younger and very sweet and good.  Hopefully this will help some.
  • Loading the player...
  • Women's Lakeside Hospital is where Iv'e gone for the past 10 years and is also where I'm delivering.  I use Dr. Susan Chambers -- she's awesome!   

https://www.lakeside-wh.com/

• Kind of a late response, but I go to Dr. Victoria Mills at Champion Women's Health.  She is very nice and answers all of my questions and is sure to include my husband when explaing things to me, as well as checking if he has any questions or concerns.  The nurses in her office are also super-friendly and understanding.  I think she's the Dr Mills the poster above mentioned, as Baptist is one of the hospitals she delivers at.

see their website:  oklahomagynecology.com

Good luck with everything!

• I also go to Integris Baptist hospital to Dr. Nanda.  I have not had a baby yet and am not sure if I am pregnant yet.  She is my OBGYN though and I would recomend her ;)  Best wishes!

• When we lived in OKC, I went to Dr. Goff.  He is not a woman, but he is amazing.  I've never had a baby, but my sister-in-law is pregnant for the second time, and she loves him too.  I would almost drive to OKC to see him b/c I trust him that much.  His office is at Mercy off of Memorial.

• I go to Dr. Michelle Seavey in Mid West City, she came really highly recommened. I really enjoy her and she is amazing. I cant wait to have my baby with her help.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"