North Florida Babies

Birthing Centres in Orlando - right board?

Hello!

I'm new to The Bump and I need to find some information about birthing centres and midwives in the Orlando area. My FI and I are considering TTC within the next year and a half and I'm conveniently picking new docs since I just moved to Orlando to live with him. I'd like to have continuous care with a midwife before/during/after, so I want to find someone now, if possible.

I don't even know if this is the right board to post on, would the Tampa Bay board be more appropriate? If any of you are from Orlando and have any information about midwives and birthing centres, please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated!

Have a great day. :) 

Re: Birthing Centres in Orlando - right board?

• I have a WONDERFUL ob/gyn in the Orlando area, I have been going to her for over 10 years and think very highly of her and her office. She actually has 3 locations (Orlando, Oviedo and MetroWest) Also, I know they recently hired on a midwife at their office, so that may be of some interest to you She delivers at Winnie Palmer hospital (Women's and Children Hospital) and one of the best hospitals on the state! Her contact info is: Dr. Nancy Brown (407) 898-9922 2809 Corrine Drive Orlando, FL 32803 https://www.partnersinwomenshealthcare.com/nb.htm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"