Health & Exercise
Options

When should I schedule for my natural childbirth classes?

I am not sure whether i should schedule for too early classes or classes that might be too late!!???

I am due March 02, 2010

I have two options for classes:

November 5th-December 17th

or

January 7th-February 20th

I'm afraid the one ending in december is TOO early!! I don't want the husband and i to forget everything?!!! But then again the one in January might be too late (what if i go a month early?)....ahhh what decison to make? Anyone ever caught in a similar time crunch for classes?

Re: When should I schedule for my natural childbirth classes?

• Options
    We did Bradlee, and they will let you come back to sit in on a refresher if you take an earlier one, but if you take the later one, you might go in early.  I'd say go for hte earlier one.
  • Options

I'm doing Bradley too and we are the latest due date in the class!  Ours end sometime in November and I'm not due until the end of January, but I'm glad I did it sooner so I can continue to practice, exercise, and eat well throughout the rest of my pregnancy.  Plus, I have learned of so many great books to read through my class and I doubt I would have time to read them all if I had taken a later class.

The Bradley classes last for 12 weeks, and you could look and see if there is an instructor in your area that might be teaching at a time that is better for you.  You may not be interested, but here is the site just in case:   https://www.bradleybirth.com/

Good luck!  I think the main thing is to take classes period, no matter when you take them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"