New York Babies
Options

Orange County Pediatricians

I'm new to the area, so I need to start researching for a pediatrician, any suggestions??

Re: Orange County Pediatricians

• Options

if you don't mind my asking, where in OC are you?  i work in health care and have some recommendations, as well as my daughters pediatrician who i adore.  you can send me a private message if you don't want your location posted - just page me or respond to this thread so I know to check my messages.

this board is pretty dead though, you may want to try the hudson valley board on the nest as well.

• Options
    im in new windsor
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

awww a neighbor!  i'm in newburgh, welcome to the area!

lets see....dr. piotrowski is good - she may have retired though, not positive.  also dr. alam is good as well.

my pediatrician is in middletown because i work there, but she's amazing.  most people don't want to make the trip though.

• Options
    Yeah another oc mommy!!!  I use Monroe Medical Arts. It is not really convenient to you but was reccomended by a neighbor. So far so good! GL
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Who would you recommend in Middletown?  I work there too
  • Options

imageCrazylaur05:
    Who would you recommend in Middletown?  I work there too

i use dr. julian nelson at crystal run.  she is great with her and great answering my questions.  i have always been able to get an appt when i need it.  also good there that i have personal experience with is dr.jonathan nasser.....he is pediatrics and internal med - i see him for myself and can only imagine he's very good with kids as well.

(PM and page me if you want more info about them,  i also work within the practice.....)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"