Oregon Babies
Options

Where are you getting your nursery furniture?

Anyone shop someplace other than Target/BRU??

Re: Where are you getting your nursery furniture?

• Options
    Segals in Beaverton has great furniture. I got mine from Pottery Barn Kids. They have beautiful things.
  • Options
    We got our crib & glider from the Goodnight Room.  We visited the Bridgeport store and had an unpleasant experience with their sales staff.  I knew there was another store on the eastside so we thought we'd give it a shot, and I'm so glad we did!  We had a much better experience so we decided to order from there when they had a sale in July.  We went to Segal's a few weeks after ordering and realized they had the same line of furniture at the same price regularly, so we could've gone either way!  We got the Metro crib by Bonavita and the Hagan glider by Best Chairs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Our glider is from Goodnight Room (Best Chairs) and the rest of our furniture is Restoration Hardware Baby and Child.  We love it!  It's a little pricey but totally worth it!  Especially since the white glove services puts it together for you LOL

• Options
    We went to Segals.
  • Options
    We went to Goodnight room in Tigard and Segals as well. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are most likely getting our stuff from Goodnight Room. They have a great selection! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"