New Jersey Babies

Flu Shots in Mercer County?

So I feel like I have called or visited just about every location possible. Does anyone know where seasonal flu shots are available in Mercer County? Before you think I just waited too long, I had an appt. at my work, but they called me a few days before it was scheduled saying that the state of NY would not let them administer the type of dose they had to a pregnant woman. By that time, it seems everyone has been out of them. I have called every CVS, Walgreens, Target, Walmart, etc. and our general practice doctor and they are all out. I checked the Dept. of Health website and there are no more flu clinics in our area. Help!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Flu Shots in Mercer County?

• Hi I'm expecting and live in princeton as well!  My doctors office has flu shots available however they are not the thimersol free ones.
  • i got mine at RWJ Hamilton
    10 Months Old! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Princeton, and I actually just went up one county to Montgomery (in Somerset County) for my H1N1 shot -- it was just a 15-minute drive, so no big deal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"