Preemies
Options

Teething & Not eatting good

So Skylar has been really teething all week.  Each day she is starting to eat less and less.  I have done the baby tylenol & teething tablets.  Does anyone have anything else that really worked for them.  I feel so bad for her because you can tell she really doesnt understand why her month hurts :(

Re: Teething & Not eatting good

• Options
    DS just broke his first 2.  Nothing helped him - not orajel, not teething tablets, motrin, tylenol...biting was the only thing that helped him.  He loved Sophie.  I don't know what we would have done w/o her!
  • Options
    Guess im ordering a Sophia :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

haha

I thought Sophie was ridiculous - it's like a $20 dog toy.  I was not impressed when it came in the mail but we were desperate for him.  Now when he sees it, he grabs it with joy and shoves it in his mouth.  It's too funny and really does make him content.  He doesn't feel that way about other teethers ;) LOL

• Options
    Do you know of any stores that have Sophia?  I looked on amazon and to get it next day my shipping is as much as the toy :(
  • Options
    I'm not sure without looking ! We ordered ours on Amazon.  Maybe BRU? I dunno!  Call around I guess!
  • Options
    I tried to look it up on amazon and couldn't find it.  What is it exactly called? TY
  • Options
    This is Sophie!

• Options

DS loves Sophie - he likes to hear her squeak as much as he likes to nom on her. 

And I've grown to like her too...I think she's kind of cute.....wondering though if he'll start to think that the word for "giraffe" is actually "Sophie" because I always refer to her by name when he is holding her.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imagenictel:
    .wondering though if he'll start to think that the word for "giraffe" is actually "Sophie" because I always refer to her by name when he is holding her.

ha!  That's a good point.  I do the same thing! "Where's your Sophie?" :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"