Multiples

8weeks pregnant with twins...no real symptoms

I know everyone's pregnancies are different...but did anyone not really "feel" too pregnant at the beginning?

I've seen our babies 2 beautiful heartbeats and my Dr said sometimes when women are pregnant with more than 1, pregnancy symptoms are elevated.

I had some mild symptoms....but today I'm feeling quite "normal" and have for the last week or so.

Anyone else experience a pretty easy twin pregnancy early on?

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Yet you do not have because you do not ask. Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you recieve them, and you will have them." -James 4:2 and Mark 11:24.

Re: 8weeks pregnant with twins...no real symptoms

• I never actually puked but I did feel nautious all the time and it probably started around 6weeks.  I also had menstral like cramps somewhere around this time.  Oh and my pants started to be too tight around 8 weeks.  But compared to alot of the gals on this board I had it easy.
  • I had an incredibly easy pregnancy.  No real m/s, only got sick once at 11 weeks before we even knew there were two. Some mild symptoms throughout the pregnancy and no complications.

GL and enjoy it!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecholzer:
    I never actually puked but I did feel nautious all the time and it probably started around 6weeks.? I also had menstral like cramps somewhere around this time.? Oh and my pants started to be too tight around 8 weeks.? But compared to alot of the gals on this board I had it easy.

This. ?I never puked. ?We didn't know that there were two until 11 weeks, and I never would have guessed based on symptoms. ?Everyone is different and so is every pregnancy. ?My pants were tight and I didn't like anything tight on my belly, but honestly it was just bloating at 8 weeks. ?If you saw two heartbeats, relax and enjoy, you will feel plenty of things soon enough!! ?GL!!! ??

• I never really got m/s till 9 weeks and then I was more queezy feeling than actually throwing up. I am 19weeks and I am hungry every 2 hours. I also get sleepy and sore like I've been out and about all day but it has only been a few hours.

GL H&H!!

• I have not thrown up. I started feeling nauseous around 8 weeks and it was mild from 8-10 weeks then disappeared. Really my only symptom is extreme exhaustion.
  • I just wanted to say congrats :)  And I wish I was in your shoes symptom wise, ugh I am still pretty miserable with m/s, exhaustion, headaches, and dizziness :(
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• I only had fatigue, heartburn, and my breasts were sore. I had no morning sickness.
  • I didn't have any m/s at all - not even feelings of nausea.  The major symptoms I had were exhaustion (although about 90% of it was due to progestrone supplements - when I ended them, I felt much better) and constant hunger.  I didn't feel pregnant at all in the first trimester.
  • My nauseau came at about 6 wks, 1st puke was mid way through 8 wks.  Like other people said, everyone is different.  Just relax and try not to focus on what you don't feel.
  • my twin pg had more m/s than my singleton pg - but both had VERY LITTLE compared to other women.  I threw up 3x's with each pregnancy - spread out the whole time- and all 3x's from brushing my teeth which made me gag every day.

my m/s was worse with the twins- but again, not that bad at all - didn't hinder what i did or anything.

just be glad! :)

• I felt fine the entire first tri and thusfar into my second tri.  no m/s at all, barely even nausea.  i had some cramping that was pretty intense but that's it.  Right now i only have pretty bad acid reflux, thats pretty much it. 
  • i had no major symptoms (some fatigue and mild food aversions) and honestly, up to 18 weeks or so, i'd wake up and forget i was even pregnant!
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Either did I, except sex was starting to feel better.  Just the week before, I did not know, and was downing my share of Coronas, G&Ts and Bloody Marys!  And that was about when my boobs started to really bother me... and my bras felt tight...at 8wks.  Then, after that is when I started getting nauseous. 

One night, I cooked some meat that had gone bad.  The stench was so bad that, as usual, I kept running into the bathroom to get away from the smell.  My husband came home and asked what that smell was, I had no idea what he was talking about.. but it turns out it was the meat and he teases me that I was trying to kill him by food poisoning.  When he asked me how I could not have known.. I told him that for the last several weeks, all the food I prepared for dinner made me nauseous.  I could not really tell the difference! 

I guess that might be an example of pregnancy symptoms being elevated.. when smells are soooo bad you cannot tell between regular food and rotten meat !  ...................................Cheers!

• I was talking to DH just last night how I thought I should be a lot more nauseous and how I haven't thrown up.  He reminded me that I am nauseous all the time, even though I eat all the time.  I feel pretty normal except the soar boobs and the bloat that has put me in maternity pants already. 

I am 10 weeks on Monday and hoping that m/s stays the same, but I've heard you are never out of the woods till the 2nd trimester!  

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • If I wasn't hungry all the time or having a growing belly, I wouldn't even know I was pregnant.  I have had an extremely easy pregnancy.  At first I was very worried because I didn't have any m/s, but now I'm very thankful!!! 
  • I was also pretty symptom-free.  I had a couple days where my stomach felt "off" for a while, but not really nauseous.  I never thought I'd get sick.  I was tired from about 7 - 10 weeks or so, but not to the point I couldn't function.

Here's to getting lucky!!  :)

• sore breasts early on and fatigue (i could have taken a 3 hour nap every day even with a good night sleep). but no m/s. enjoy it. 
  •  I felt very normal during this pregnancy.  I wouldn't have even thought I was pregnant if I didn't know for sure otherwise with ultrasounds.  I never had m/s, just fatigue and that wasn't even constant. 
  • Don't worry about it, just enjoy not feeling yucky. I didn't have any nausea and I was concerned that if I wasn't puking that meant there was something wrong with the babes. I just had myself worried over nothing. 

Aside from my bump and feeling out of breath during long walks, I don't even feel pg.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"