D.C. Area Babies
Options

The city mini!!

My husband and I went shopping today for the UppaBaby stroller and ended up buying the City Mini! I should have listened in the beginning when all the fabulous Bump Mommies recommenced the mini thank you all its a great stroller. It had me at how light it is and the super easy fold. I just want to take it for a stroll around the park with no baby :D Do you think people will look at me funny?! LOL 

Re: The city mini!!

• Options

I know!  All I wanted was the Uppababy and then we actually used the City Mini and I was like, what were we thinking?  My husband is all about function and the one hand fold was all it took!

Take it for a spin!  Who cares?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've been using ours since Warner was only about 3 days old (we got the adapter bar to use it with his infant seat) and seven months later we still love it. When we have another baby, we'll probably get a double stroller, but until then I don't see us needing anything else.
  • Options

imagebh2720:
    We've been using ours since Warner was only about 3 days old (we got the adapter bar to use it with his infant seat) and seven months later we still love it. When we have another baby, we'll probably get a double stroller, but until then I don't see us needing anything else.

Same! I love that we only need one stroller (no travel system/snap n go). Plus it just looks cool. Although considering how easy it is to maneuver, you think I'd be better at steering the thing - I hit the same pothole on our walks every time!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    We loved our City Mini single so much that when we had a second baby I got the City Mini Double!!!  I love them both!!  Baby jogger does have a new stroller coming out for 2010 that I wish I would have known called the City Select!  It is VERY cool and can be a single or double stroller with over 20 configurations!!! 
  • Options
    Yay! We love ours too! Plus it's way more affordable than the Uppa Baby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"