North Carolina Babies

Is there another name for these?

I bought DD some leggings from the Target $1 spot, and LOVE them.  I'd love more, but am having a hard time finding them anywhere.  Is there another word for leggings that I could use to search?  Not tights (which are nylon and thin).  These are thicker - like babylegs, but go all the way over her diaper.  DD has chicken legs and I don't think babylegs will stay up, and I like the full-leg coverage.

When I search for 'leggings', I get results that are like skin-tight pants, not thicker tights like these are.  Does anyone know what I'm talking about - lol?

Here are some pics of DD in her leggings:

Re: Is there another name for these?

• Footless tights? They are super cute!
  • I am of no help.  But that is a CUTE freakin picture!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not sure because I would call those leggings, too. That is an adorable picture of your daughter!
  • Gap has bootcut leggings (although they may call them play wear I think) which my daughter lives in for daycare.  No they aren't 1, but they are super comfy. They are 2 for 20, but I wait for the 30 percent off sale (which is starting November 12th again).  I like them because they are knit and comfy but not clingy like regular leggings.  I think Gymbo has them too and just calls them leggings but I don't think they hold their shape as well as the Gap ones. 
  • imageXtraKristi:
    Gap has bootcut leggings (although they may call them play wear I think) which my daughter lives in for daycare.  No they aren't 1, but they are super comfy. They are 2 for 20, but I wait for the 30 percent off sale (which is starting November 12th again).  I like them because they are knit and comfy but not clingy like regular leggings.  I think Gymbo has them too and just calls them leggings but I don't think they hold their shape as well as the Gap ones. 

Thanks!  Yeah, I'm not expecting to find 'em for a buck (that was just luck - and I figured it wouldn't hurt to try them for $1 - - then LOVED them and can't find them anywhere - haha!).  I keep going to Crabtree and their GAP Baby is under construction.  I'll have to check out another GAP as well as Gyb!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"