Two Under 2

DD is 10 mos. Just got BFP. Nervous so close together!

OK, we were planning on another, just not quite this quickly.  My sister and I are 15 months apart, her kids are 16 months apart, so I know it can be done.  I'm just nervous.  I wanted them a little farther apart.  Can anyone calm me down please? 

THANKS!!! 

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DD is 10 mos. Just got BFP. Nervous so close together!

• Rylee was 7 months when I got my BFP... and I LOVE IT.  I really do.  I think its the best age difference and would not change it for the world!
    Rylee - 3.28.08
    Malakai - 8.3.09
    Ezra - 12.1.11 ASD
  • If it makes you feel any better my DD is just about to turn 3 months and I got a BFP this week. 

Congrats!!!

• Loading the player...
  • My DS was about 3 months when I got my BFP too.

GL, it'll all work out.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • mine are 17 months apart...it isn't always easy but I feel like it is starting to get a bit better every day as DD 2 gets older...You do what you have to do to get thru the day-- you can't turn back now so don't worry--you take it day by day and do what needs to get done...
  • we are in the same boat! I got my bfp 3 days before ds turned 10 months, we were seeing what happens, and on the first month it happened! they will be 18 months apart (ds was born 12/15/08, this ones due 6/21/10)

I have my moments of freaking out, but I focus on ds and realize he WILL be a lot older when this baby is born, and not as little as he is now. and that I have 7 + months to adjust to this. I know it will be rough, but we will survive. I try to think I wouldnt have gotten pg if I couldnt handle it. Someone has plan for me. =)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine are 16 months apart and the beginning was rough (we are still in the beginning of course) but it is starting to get better. But I think newborns are hard no matter what (but I have had two high needs newborns). As long as you go into it knowing there will be good times and hard times you will be just fine. Good luck!
  • Thanks everyone!
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCaitlinJ22:

we are in the same boat! I got my bfp 3 days before ds turned 10 months, we were seeing what happens, and on the first month it happened! they will be 18 months apart (ds was born 12/15/08, this ones due 6/21/10)

I have my moments of freaking out, but I focus on ds and realize he WILL be a lot older when this baby is born, and not as little as he is now. and that I have 7 + months to adjust to this. I know it will be rough, but we will survive. I try to think I wouldnt have gotten pg if I couldnt handle it. Someone has plan for me. =)

This is so true. Mine are 19 months apart. I got my BFP when Ryan was 10 months as well. It is astounding how much he has grown since then. Once 18 months hit, forget him as a baby, he was full on toddler. He has a huge vocabulary and starting to talk in phrases now. He wasn't even walking yet at 10 months! What a difference.

Don't get me wrong, it's still challenging. But you are looking at your little baby and wondering how you'll do it. He will change exponentially in the next 9 months.

• Mine are 13 months apart and I am so happy that we did have them this close. I got lucky and DD is such a laid back baby. It really has been great so far.

GL!!

• When we got our 2nd BFP DS was only 8 months old, but he was born 16 weeks premature at 24w5d so he was technically only 4.5 months (adjusted).

I was excited and nervous, but I wanted my kids close and 16 months (12.5 adjusted) seemed great. I needed about 1-2 weeks to adjust to the schedule and routine of having two, but once I got the hang of it I don't even feel like there is a difference between before DD was born and now. In fact, if I could I would have three under three! We do want a third and I plan to get pregnant ASAP, but I had a classical c-section and need one year to recover.

Jacob 3.23.08 * Grace 7.22.09 * Eli 7.26.11 * Annabelle 1.18.14

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"