Trouble TTC
Options

New

Hi Ladies. I am new to this board. I use to post on "Getting Pregnant" but that was awhile ago. I stop posting because I've been TTC for about a year and 3 months now and was getting frustrated when seeing the ladies I was posting with getting pregnant and for me, all i was getting was a BFN. I now have an appointment with a RE in a couple weeks. My OB says I have PCOS with an elevated insulin level and she believes after seeing the RE I will probably be started on Clomid and Metformin. I'm kinda nervous, for I dont know what to expect when seeing RE, but at the same time relieved that I can finally get some kind of help. 

I look forward to posting here with you ladies and sharing stories, and getting advice from some of you have been through it. I sometimes feel like no one knows what I'm going through but I can see that there are people who do. Good Luck to you all!

Re: New

• Options

You may want to head on over to the Infertility board since many of the ladies over there will be able to answer a lot of questions you may have about your diagnosis, RE appointments, and treatments.

Good luck - I hope that your stay on either of these boards is short. 

Married 08.06
    Started TTC 05.08
    Me: Stage II endo, borderline high FSH
    DH: perfect
    1 lap, 5 IUIs = 4 BFNs and 1 c/p
    2 IVFs, 2 FETs = 1 BFN, 1 c/p, 1 ectopic and finally a sticky BFP in May 2011!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

1 FET in Aug 2013 = BFP! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    good luck - I just started met and clomid this month myself
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"