Upstate NY Babies

clock change- how does it affect baby?

any moms go through the end of daylight savings already?

did you put your LO one down later? did they get up an hour earlier?

just wondering.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: clock change- how does it affect baby?

• we kept Evan up a little late. Not sure if it will make a difference? I'm sure he'll be off for a couple days
  • With my DD, we would wake her up an hour early and start the day on a new schedule.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageArcticFox:
    With my DD, we would wake her up an hour early and start the day on a new schedule.

It's late and I'm a little out of it...but this would be for Spring DST, right?

We kept Evan up a little later tonight too...but he can range anywhere from 7:30 to 9am...so it's kind of all over the place anyway. I guess we'll see!

• Well, it is almost 7am and he is still sleeping. His body should think it is 8am, he usually gets up at 7....... I will see what happens tonight, if he thinks it is 7pm when it is only 6pm.

Maybe he changed his clock automatically like most of the stuff in the house! lol Is my kid hooked up to a satellite? Spooky! hehe

• Since we are not on a set schedule yet, we went to bed about 9 p.m. and Evan slept until I think what would have been 5 a.m.  He then went back to bed for a few hours after that. 
    imageimage PHOTO Credit: Meryl :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"