Upstate NY Babies

This newest milestone is my least favorite

in the past week he learned how to pull himself up in the crib.  It takes 10 seconds for him to do and he jut cries.  He has been waking up and staying up for at least an hour.  We are so exhausted.

Re: This newest milestone is my least favorite

• ugh. I think we all hated that one. It makes bedtime/naptime so difficult. It gets better though Julie I promise!  (that's when we opted to start letting Bells CIO...she would fall asleep sitting up, lol)
    imageimageimage
  • Yeah, it wasn't fun for us, either. I finally got to the point where I got so tired of going in and laying him back down that I just let him deal with it himself. It takes a while, but it does get better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Did you guys have your LOs totally sleep trained by this point?

I'm just wondering because Evan never went through this. The first time he stood up in his crib it was for a few seconds...then he got bored and rolled around and went to sleep. He does it sometimes...but mostly sits up and crawls around.

I think he was so used to being put in there awake that his just wasted time doing whatever and it wasn't a big deal. But I'm totally guessing here.

• Hmm. Eve's not quite there yet.. She can only pull up from sitting and she hasn't figured out getting from laying/crawling  to sitting yet.. That sounds HAAARD!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • i think this would be my least fave too!! Hope you get some rest soon!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"