Infertility
Options

Update for anyone who cares...........

Not sure where to really start, not really into going into much detail here (plan on writing - hopefully it will help me - more on my blog when I have then energy) but I wanted to put this out there for anyone who might have been wondering.

Quick recap: ER was 10/22 @ 1:30pm or so. Woke up in immediate, intense pain. Ended up in the ER at a local hospital that night. Doped up, discharged. Went home next day.

Intense pain again. ER again. Doped up discharged again.

Sat/Sun rested. Mon intense nausea/pain. Called RE again, went to see him, then to ER again. Admitted. Had a paracentesis where the took 500mL of blood/fluid out of my abdomen. Spent Mon-Fri in hopsital.

No ET. Out of 11 eggs, 11 fert and great fert reports only one made it to freeze (I was in no shape for ET).

Not sure where we are going from here. Not sure of really anything right now. Might be taking a break from life for a bit. Who knows............

Love and luck to you all on your journeys, you have been wonderful to me. xo 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

imageimage
TTC Since Dec 2006
*IVF #1 cancelled at ET*
*IVF #2 OHSS, transfer cancelled*
*FET #1 2 frosties, c/p*
*Lap April 2010, removed endometrioma/endo implants*
*Surprise BFP June 2010*
*Beautiful daughter born 2/14/11!!*
Thoughts from an Overwrought Mind
SAIFW

Re: Update for anyone who cares...........

• Options
    Oh wow sweetie...you have been through a ton! I am so sorry. Take care of yourself...
    TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

Oh god..... what an awful nightmare.  I am so heartbroken for you.

Rest, heal, be good to yourself.  You will know what is the right step for you guys.  xoxoxo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your experience. ?I can't even imagine. ?You are in my T and Ps. ?(((((hugs))))))
  • Options

Oh no. I am so sorry to hear this and all you have been through. Hang in there. ((Hugs))

After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Oh no that is so terrible - I am so very sorry. I hope you feel better soon. HUGS!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh my goodness I am so sorry you are going through all of this.  Lots of thoughts & prayers your way.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    I am so sorry!  Hugs!
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • Options
    I am so sorry. It sounds like you have been through the ringer and then some. My heart goes out to you. ::hugs::
  • Options
    OMG!  I'm so sorry you had to go through all that!  Feel better soon!  ((HUGS))

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for all you've been through. You are in my thoughts and prayers. {{big hugs}}
  • Options
    oh wow sweetie, i'm so sorry.  i hope you are physically feeling better at least.  :::big hugs:::
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Options
    That is heartbreaking....I understand that you are not sure what is next for you.  Take time to take care of yourself, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that.  ((HUGS)).
  • Options
    It sounds like it's been an excruciating time for you lately.  I am so sorry to hear about everything you have been going through.  I wish you the best in whatever you decide.  I am keeping you in my thoughts.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about what you have been through.  It sounds so traumatic.  I hope the rest of your recovery goes smoothly.  (((HUGS)))
    TTC with DOR, low morphology, fertilization issues
    IVF#1 Oct 2009 (CCRM) - BFN
    IVF#2 March 2010 - Poor response/cancelled
    DE IVF#1 Aug 2010 - BFN
    DE IVF#2 Dec 2010 - Transferred 1, 2 frozen - BFP!
    TTC#2 FET Jan 2013 - Transferred 1 - BFP!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh honey, I have been thinking about you hoping that you were alright. I am so sorry that you're going through this. My heart is breaking for you. Please know that we're here for you no matter what. We cheered you on through this and we're here to pick you up.

Please take care of you and if you need ANYTHING please let me know. All my love and (((GBH))) to you sweetie.

I'm so sorry.

• Options
    I hope you feel better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this!  I hope you are feeling better soon!  We are all here for you~  Take care of yourself!
  • Options
    This is so unfair. Huge hugs to you sweetie!
  • Options

Sweetie....

I am so , so sorry for all that you've been through.

Huge hugs to you as you figure out what to do next.

• Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  Hang in there.
  • Options
    Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better soon and can figure out where to go next.
    imageimage

• Options
    I'm so sorry.  You've been through so much - take good care of yourself.
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow.  I'm so sorry.  You have been through so much.  I hope you heal quickly.  OHSS is terrible!!!!  I'm also sorry that ET wasn't possible.  I know that must be devastating.  Hugs to you.
  • Options
    You have been through so much!  Please take care of yourself!  Good thoughts coming your way- (((hugs)))
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Oh No, I'm so sorry that you had to go through all that.  I hope that you're feeling better soon.  Please let us know how you are and what your next steps will be.  ((HUGS))
  • Options
    Oh I am so sorry. What a nightmare. I hope you feel better soon. Im sorry about your freeze report. (hugs)

Baby Beau
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 for 5 years - Many years, many tears 3 Clomid IUIs all BFN IVF#1 w/ ICSI = BFP!!!! Beta #1 - 157 11dp3dt, Beta #2 - 340 13dp3dt

FET for #2 9/1/11 Beta #1 9dp5dt - 153!!! Beta #2 11dp5dt - 426!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Psalm 113:9 He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the LORD.
  • Options

Oh hon - I am so sorry. I can't imagine what the past few weeks have been like for you.

(((((hugehugs))))) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    I am so sorry!  I wish no one ever had to experience what you've been through. 
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • Options
    I am so sorry you are going through this.  (((hugs)))
  • Options

Wow that is horrible.  You have been through a lot!!!  (((BIG HUGS))) to you and I hope you feel better soon.

image TTC with PCOS since Feb. 07. Currently on a break to save $$ for IUI. Searching for My Mini M&M
  • Options
    Oh, flutterby.  My heart is breaking for everything you have been through. I will pray for you.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry!  I really hope things work out for you and that you are feeling better soon! (((hugs)))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"