Washington Babies

Does anyone want some candy?

I bought 4 bags of the candy.

We had 5 ToTers. 

Then my neighbor brought me cupcakes. 

So I'm sitting at home, Bumping, eating cupcakes and watching NCIS. 

Life is good. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

Re: Does anyone want some candy?

• No, but can I join you?

I'm battling a sugared up 2 year old to get to bed and staring at my dirty house.

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • But of course!  DH is at a H'ween party right now, so it's just me and the cats. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • I bought 2 bags of candy and we had 2 ToT-ers. What am I gonna do with this crap? Yurg.
  • 1)  MrsAmyB, what up with your SIGGY!!!!!???? Congratulations!! Is it really true? Am I late to the parade? Was that the big news you had to tell DH???!!

2) CG, you have me jealous here. Cupcakes AND candy? You suck. All I have are Jello pudding cups to appease my lack of self control. Ugh.

• CG, on my way, the kid passed out, so I'll just leave her here Wink

imagenykola:
    1)  MrsAmyB, what up with your SIGGY!!!!!???? Congratulations!! Is it really true? Am I late to the parade? Was that the big news you had to tell DH???!!

Yup! Thank you! No, you're not late.  I still can't believe it!

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • Sounds like a perfect evening. I am watching CSI from Thursday, while I eat leftover candy and drink my huge bottle of water.  **I figure that makes it healthy for baby**
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsAmyB:

CG, on my way, the kid passed out, so I'll just leave her here Wink

imagenykola:
    1)  MrsAmyB, what up with your SIGGY!!!!!???? Congratulations!! Is it really true? Am I late to the parade? Was that the big news you had to tell DH???!!

Yup! Thank you! No, you're not late.  I still can't believe it!

Congratulations!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Last year we bought two huge Costco bags of candy and ran out, so this year we bought three bags, didn't get as many trick-or-treaters and have a good amount left. :)
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • we didn't have that many either :(   I should bring the candy to work to get rid of it asap!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"