Parenting
Options

How many houses did your DC get to?

My step-mom counted: 13.

Pearl just kind of pooped out quickly. I was prepared to go all night... ha!

Re: How many houses did your DC get to?

• Options
    We pretty much just went around the block. Perfect timing too because just as we got around it starting raining fairly hard.
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    I don't know...we hit a pretty good number.  At least 30.  Ava was really gung-ho about it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Probably between 20-30.  They both were very into it this year...last year I think we went to 5.
    AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... imageDesigning a Life Blog
  • Options
    #6#6 member
    Only about 10-12.  :( so bummed.  See my post above.  
  • Options

imageChrisy-Wyobride:
    Probably between 20-30.  They both were very into it this year...last year I think we went to 5.

Ditto this.

Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • Options

ZERO!!!!!! (and darn happy about it!)

We went to a family parm/ pumpkin patch instead - pony rides, train, playgroud, pumpkin picking, carousel, and just a little candy..... just a fun atmosphere around lots of people. DD had WAY more fun there than I think she would have ToTing. If we were with a group of people, we may have gone ToTing, but not alone. But I am sure I am in the minority! :)

~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Oh, we did the parties too...Lisa.  People around here know not to schedule them on Halloween night.  LOL  My DS had a party at school and then another one that included parents (games, etc).  Our little town/village had one last Saturday.  We went to a historical village ToTing where they had rides (ferris wheel, carosel ride - the fastest one I've ever seen, plus some other rides) and houses that were all decorated for Halloween but nothing too scary.  Then he had a party in the afternoon on Halloween and then ToTing.  We did a whole neighborhood (subdivision).  We went with a bunch of kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"