Eco-Friendly Family
Options

to the ladies who talked about greek yogurt

THANK YOU! no fat and a TON of protein. i am in love. perfect snack for a pregnant lady who is hungry at the drop of a hat!

mmmm....

Re: to the ladies who talked about greek yogurt

• Options
    Mmm ... greek yogurt. ::Drools::
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Greek yogurt is so yummy!! It is the only yogurt my husband will eat. Hmm, we have some in the fridge that is calling my name. Either that or the Halloween candy I took away from DS.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Butting in because I still haven't brought myself to try it yet.  How do you flavor it?  I don't like plain yogurt so I need it sweetened and fruited up at least.  Recs?  And what is a good brand of it?
  • Options
    we pph Chobani, which comes in fruit flavors as well as with honey and vanilla. I highly recommend the peach and the honey.
  • Options

imageSapphyrEyes:
    Butting in because I still haven't brought myself to try it yet.  How do you flavor it?  I don't like plain yogurt so I need it sweetened and fruited up at least.  Recs?  And what is a good brand of it?

I use low sugar jam.  So good.  Honey is great too.  Especially with granola.  

Great...now I am craving it.  I might need to make some tomorrow.

• Options

imageSapphyrEyes:

honey! there are a few flavors and brands at my grocery store...i've tried like 3 so far but i don't remember the names. but just adding honey is the best!

• Options
    I love Fage, the whole with honey in the attached little cup. Soooo very good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"