Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Scored two bins of maternity clothes today and diapers!!

My BFF let me borrow her maternity clothes.  She's had two kids and has been pregnant all times of the year so I've literally got summer to winter stuff.  Two HUGE plastic bins of clothes and hang ups as well.  Gah I'm so excited!  I just hope it all fits - we are pretty close in size so I think I'll be ok.  I'm going to try it all on tomorrow and for the stuff that fits I'm going to write her initial in the tag so I can give it back to her when I'm done.

Also, she had like three CASES of diapers left that someone gave her that her baby was too big for, so she gave them to me!  All size 1 and 2.  Score! 

Re: Scored two bins of maternity clothes today and diapers!!

• Options
    Wow!  Lucky!
  • Options
    i'm jealous!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah for friends who are similar sizes! She just saved you a ton of money! Lucky girl!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I need to figure out a nice thank you.  Either a spa gift certificate or maybe a GC to a restaurant so she and the hubby can have a date.  They've been stressed a lot lately over various things - WWYD?
  • Options
    That's awesome!!!
  • Options
    a spa day! that sounds like a great thank you! dinner with dh would be nice too though. that is super awesome of your friend. my best friend was pregnant and she let a friend borrow her maternity clothes and then that friend GAVE THEM TO THE GOODWILL...so i don't get any from her. boo.
  • Options
    Oh gah I'd never think of giving her stuff to Goodwill - that's horrible!!  Y'all OMG she had stuff with the tags still on it!!  90% of it fit.  She is fluffy like me so it was so fabulous to find all sorts of stuff in MY SIZE!!!  What a life saver she is!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"