Cincinnati Babies

stores for diaper bags

Are there any local stores that have a good selection of diaper bags?  I have looked at BRU and Target so far.  Thanks
IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: stores for diaper bags

• I just got a Vera Bradley diaper bag and I love it so far
  • We actually bought a backpack that we both liked instead and have been using that for the last 3 years.  It held up well and my husband isn't afraid to carry it ;) (and we didn't have to spend a fortune on it!)
  • Loading the player...
  • I know you said you've already checked BRU and Target... did you check out the Skip Hop diaper bags there?  I love mine!  So much room (and I have two kids) and I love how it straps on to our stroller and is holding up great after 2 years.  It's also cute enough for me while still being 'manly' enough for DH.  Their website says they also sell them at Macy's and Nordstrom (and a bunch of other places that aren't local).
    Ava Caroline 8.27.07 I Charlotte Grace 5.18.09 I Lila Katherine 1.20.11

• Best for Babies (at the intersection of Montogomery Road and Plainfield Road) has a nicely edited selection. Some of their choices are on the pricey side, though, IMO :/. You can get an idea of what they carry in their B&M store by looking at their online store ~

https://www.bestforbabies.com/diaper-bags/c/204/action/showall/

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"