Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

really tmi

okay.. so I had alot!!! of swelling downstairs during labor...even before birth? every time the doctors would check me they would comment on how much swelling I had. After a week I was fine, now at almost 5 weeks I am feeling sore down there especially in the clitoris area an especially when I sit like it is putting pressure on it. It is not super painful or anything but it is uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this? I really dont want to call the ob office and explain to the lady over the phone that my clitoris is sore! sorry so graphic but I warned you!:o)

Re: really tmi

• Options
    try an ice pack an dcall the doc, you should be goin g in for your 6 wk pp check up and if it's important they will suggest you come in sooner
    My beautiful redhead Lily Anne (3.5yrs)
  • Options
    I had/have pain in that area as well and was told it was probably from my two catheters. So if you had a cath  it might  be that.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YES! I had 2 done and I was so freaked out that it would mess something up down there! or up there:o) did they say that it was normal?
  • Options
    yeah my doc said it was normal and would get better with time. It has gotten so so much better....hardly ever feel it now.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have this as well and called my OB and thought it was most likely due to the catheter as well (which is what I was also thinking).  It's getting better -s slowly, but surely!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"