Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

I judged another mom today.

I've let my kid taste ice cream today,

But this woman fed her 7 month old a slice of ice cream cake.  because he "wanted" it.

Re: I judged another mom today.

• Options

My first child ate nothing until 11 months that was not organic and singular.  My second child ate rice pilaf from red lobster at 6 months because he was crying and it made him stop.

Go ahead, judge.  I don't care.

• Options
    I would judge that too.  But I am, admittedly, pretty judgy when it comes to what parents feed their kids!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DS got two pieces of cheese today
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I gave DD a little bit of ice cream.  Afterward she was sitting on my lap and every time I'd try to eat a spoonful she would open her mouth like I was going to feed her or try to grab the spoon and then I felt bad.
  • Options

Yeah, and I'm sure tons of moms judge you for stuff you do.

I'm totally over everyone thinking they're a better mom than everyone else. 

We're all doing the best we can for our kids. 

• Options
    imageDNK777:
    I gave DD a little bit of ice cream.  Afterward she was sitting on my lap and every time I'd try to eat a spoonful she would open her mouth like I was going to feed her or try to grab the spoon and then I felt bad.
      My DD totally did this last weekend!  She was on my lap and I would bring the spoon to my mouth and she would be opening hers, like 'me! me!'  poor baby... I gave her a tiny taste, but want to wait for her to eat cake and ice cream on her first bday!
  • Options
    ok.  thanks for sharing.  ?
  • Options
    imageJOEBunny:

My first child ate nothing until 11 months that was not organic and singular.  My second child ate rice pilaf from red lobster at 6 months because he was crying and it made him stop.

Go ahead, judge.  I don't care.

• Options
    my kid bashed his mouth on the side of the bathtub on friday night.  saturday all he ate of any substantiality was two nutrigrain bars and two reeces PB cups.  and guess what he had for breakfast?  yup, a nutrigrain bar.  nonorganic.  most likely fake fruit filling.  great value brand bought from walmart.  i sure hope he wakes up from his nap.  the horror!!!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagemjlx207:
      But I am, admittedly, pretty judgy when it comes to what parents feed their kids!

why?  why do you care?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"