Parenting

Dirty skanky ho poll: Do you know the name of everyone you've slept with?

Me?

Nope.  There was this one guy.  It was strictly sex.  That is all it was.  I have no clue what his name was.  

Wow.  That makes me look dirty.

**runs to top off drink**

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.

Re: Dirty skanky ho poll: Do you know the name of everyone you've slept with?

• I have several that I cant remember their names....yes they were 1 night stands.
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Yes. Some I'd rather forget.

• Loading the player...
  • I knew all their names once. But I don't remember some. I'm not sure that makes me look any better, honestly.

imageimage
    Alex (11/14/06) and Nate (5/25/10)
    "Want what you have, do what you can, be who you are." - Rev. Forrest Church
  • I used to have a written "list" and some of the guys I only had first names. I lost it a long time ago, and yeah, I don't remember quite a few names Confused
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Yes, but that's because I've only slept with MH.

We did, however, meet in college.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebelle204:
    Yes. Some I'd rather forget.

you too huh lol  God I wish I could forget the 4 incher guy...forgot his name but I will never ever forget his face or his 4 inch penis.

Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Yes, but I've only been with DH.  We started dating in high school.
  • Lol, Kris. Now I have this song stuck in my head ... it's a bit vulgar but I used to love it.

Don't Want no short d*ck Man(x4)
    What in the world is that *** thing
    Do you some f*cking Tweezers to put that little thing away
    That has got to be the smallest d*ck I have ever seen...In my whole life
    Get the F*** outta here
    Innie Wennie tinny wenny shriveled little short d*ck man(x2)
    Dont want no short d*ck man(x4)
    Uhhh uhuhuhuh uhhh
    Isnt that cute an extra belly button
    You need to put you pants back on honey

• imageKrisBriMcBunny:

imagebelle204:

you too huh lol  God I wish I could forget the 4 incher guy...forgot his name but I will never ever forget his face or his 4 inch penis.

I had one of those too. He was a one night stand, well, almost a one night stand. We were fooling around and when I got a load of that, I laughed at him and left. I felt horrible about it later, the poor guy, but I was 24 y/o and drunk. Eh....

Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Yes, but I've been with my DH since high school. 
  • Belle & Mominator omg that night was awful....I'm laying there thinking is it in yet and 2 minutes later he's all done he goes " wow that was good sex" 

WTF??????????

• I don't remember a few. Embarrassed
    Riley born 12/12/05 Malorie born 10/30/06 image
  • Yup. I was in relationships with them all though. No one night stands for me.
    Marcey
    Kaden William 11/4/06 and Dawson Michael 6/30/10
    Dawson's first birthday - at the zoo
  • imageKrisBriMcBunny:

Belle & Mominator omg that night was awful....I'm laying there thinking is it in yet and 2 minutes later he's all done he goes " wow that was good sex"?

WTF??????????

I just spit candy out all over my desk...thanks! ?
    Riley born 12/12/05 Malorie born 10/30/06 image
  • imagefirefightersgal:
    Yes, but I've only been with DH.  We started dating in high school.
  • It's not just the name I think I have forgotten.  I have this feeling I've completely lost track of some encounters.  Like, if I met the guy again, I'd have no clue we'd even met, let alone slept together!...lol....I am turning senile already!
    promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • imagebelle204:

Lol, Kris. Now I have this song stuck in my head ... it's a bit vulgar but I used to love it.

Don't Want no short d*ck Man(x4)
    What in the world is that *** thing
    Do you some f*cking Tweezers to put that little thing away
    That has got to be the smallest d*ck I have ever seen...In my whole life
    Get the F*** outta here
    Innie Wennie tinny wenny shriveled little short d*ck man(x2)
    Dont want no short d*ck man(x4)
    Uhhh uhuhuhuh uhhh
    Isnt that cute an extra belly button
    You need to put you pants back on honey

I haven't heard that in forever.  Takes me way back to my early Delta Zeta days.

Kill all my demons and my angels might die too. -Tennessee Williams

You take my ovaries, I take your yarns.
  • imageKrisBriMcBunny:

Belle & Mominator omg that night was awful....I'm laying there thinking is it in yet and 2 minutes later he's all done he goes " wow that was good sex" 

WTF??????????

I almost choked. Dead.

Bubs, that was a great song. Good times.

• Nope, there are a couple of names I forget.

There was one dude who was the manager of the Chi-Chi's restaurant when I was in college, LOL. We sort of dated for several months and I can't remember his name at all. 

There was another guy who was recently divorced and his mom was a 3rd grade teacher at the elementary school I had attended as a child. I remember all sorts of stuff about him- his favorite movie, his favorite music, etc.-yet for the life of me I've forgotten his name too. His first name might have been Dan but I'm not 100% certain. We dated for an entire semester. 

So, no one night stands, but I still have a sh!tty memory. 

• Nope. ?2 one nighters that I really don't fecking remember.... lol
  • OMG Kristie I had one of those. Focking needled*ck. ?He thought it was mindblowing too, I'm all, errr, um, NO lol
  • Oh, helllz no I don't. I will be at the top of the "dirty skanky ho" if you are making a list. :)
    ~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • So funny that you asked this bc I was thinking it the other day but thought I'd be called a skank for even posting it.  I can't remember the names.  I think I know my number, but when I list names mentally, I come up 2 or 3 short of my number every time.  And some of the names aren't names, but more like "The time I woke up in Delaware guy."  Embarrassed
    Jenni ~~Alex & Avery ~~ 6/13/06~~Adam ~~3/26/08

• imageKrisBriMcBunny:

Belle & Mominator omg that night was awful....I'm laying there thinking is it in yet and 2 minutes later he's all done he goes " wow that was good sex" 

WTF??????????

Oh, so you've met my ex, huh?  Crying

Yes, I remember all of their names but I've only slept with four people. The H and I met when I was 19 and have been together for over ten years.  No one night stands for me either, though, like PMQ, sometimes I wish I had had the chance to experience that before settling down.

Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Did I know them at the time? Yes.  Do I remember them now? No.  It was a really long time ago for me.  LOL!
  • slept with?  yes.

made out with?  NO.

• imagebelle204:

Ditto!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"