Nurseries and Baby Gear

having a girl and dont want pink

I saw a beautiful purple crib set on thelandofnod.com

Re: having a girl and dont want pink

• imageStormi Glam:
    I saw a beautiful purple crib set on thelandofnod.com

Then get that!  No one ever said you need to use pink!  Just an FYI - if you don't want pink stuff, you might want to send subtle hints to your family.  Or else, you'll be bombarded with pink everything! 

chart
    BFP: 6.13.11 - EDD: 2.20.12 - Natural M/C: 6.22.11 at 5 weeks 3 days

imageimageimageimage

• I agree. We're having a girl and don't have much in pink.  We're doing a light aqua room and I love the color.  Honestly, the baby won't know the difference so you might as well get what you like.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm having a girl and doing purple, green and brown.  No reason to do pink!  (though there is a LOT of pink stuff out there.)
  • Gia's nursery is green, yellow, and black/white gingham with bumblebees. I am not a fan of pink.
  • We're having a girl and doing purple, green and white...I've gotten lots of compliments on it.  Maybe others will realize there are cute ways to do girl rooms that don't require pink everywhere (I HATE pink)! :)
  • Partly why I don't want to find out what we're having. Having everything pepto bismol colored doesn't appeal to me.
  • My daughter's room is blue. I think it looks really beautiful and not overly girly.?

?

• Our daughter's room is green and yellow, with aqua and a little bit of pink (I don't like pink either, but this shade worked).
    Wife. MoM {1G + BBG triplets}. DIY'er. Quilter. 

• Purple is great! I also love turquoise. My gender neutral nursery is turquoise and yellow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We painted our little one's room a turquoise color.  I also am not a huge fan of pink.  We're going with either red or yellow as an accent color.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"