2nd Trimester

Where do you feel movement?

I'm almost 22 weeks. I feel tons of movement, but it's all really low, like on my bikini line. Sometimes I feel like she's jumping on my cervix. I can't remember when the movement moved up higher with DD #1.

Re: Where do you feel movement?

• i'm only 18 weeks but that's where i feel movement too. With DD i remember it being a little higher. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Yep ... I think at this point, your uterus only goes as high as your belly button ... all the movement will be felt from far down
  • Loading the player...
  • I always felt it that low...until I hit 25 weeks. Then all the sudden, literally out of nowhere, he was kicking me in the ribs and I had never felt him that high before

DS #1- Ares Christopher

DS #2- Taj Lee

DD #1 Alba Gray

Baby #4- coming in May

• I felt him low till about week 23. Even now if he is in a different position I still feel him really low.
  • I still feel her below the belly button.
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • i feel my little girl up around my belly button. i get lots of stretchy movements like she wants to show me how big she is. look mom i can stretch my elbow so far it sticks out of your tummy! cool huh?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • I am 22 weeks and I feel all my movement down low. Sometimes when I am lying on my side it is a little higher, but not often.

• My movement used to be really low, but is moving up closer to my belly button now that I'm almost 26 weeks. Deff. getting stronger and so amazed I can actually see the movements!

• Hm, LO is all over the place for me. One minute, I'll feel a kick down low and then I'll feel another kick (or maybe it's a punch) up by my belly button. Most of the time it's right in the middle.

Evelyn (3.24.10), Graham (5.30.13) & Miles (8.28.16)
  • YES! Me too! At our 19 week appt. they said her head was on my cervix, but I think she's flipped. I have been feeling kicks (or elbows) WAY down low. Yesterday was the first day it got really uncomfortable....she better move herself up!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker BFP #1: 6/30/09 EDD 3/10/10 DD#1 2/25/10 BFP #2: 12/20/11 EDD 8/29/12 m/c 12/25/11 4w4d BFP #3: 1/20/11 EDD 9/30/12 natural m/c 2/13/12 7w2d BFP #4: 6/25/12 EDD 3/6/13 Praying for a lil sibling for my sweet girl!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"