Infertility

Alright lupron ladies ... another question!

So is it normal for it to sting, burn and itch at the injection site?  It is temporary.  I am definitely not scared of needles nor am I oversensitive to them, so I'm sure it's from the lupron!  Is it normal?

Thanks! 

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Alright lupron ladies ... another question!

• i get itchy.   make sure the alcohol is nice and dry, sometimes if it's still wet, it'll sting.  HTH

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • i never had that problem with lupron.  however, it's always happens to me when i do my cetrotide shots.  i'm sure it will go away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Totally normal. I got a spot like a mesquio bite that was about quarter size. It would last about 2 hours or so.
  • Ok glad it's normal!  Thanks ladies!

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • glad that you asked this because mine would itch a little and i was scared that I was allergic or something, but the itching is maybe for 5 seconds after the shot and that is it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"