Success after IF

crap...brown tinged spit up

this is blood right? she just had 2 spits that had brown streaks in it. i have been suspicious of a milk protein allergy because of excessive spits/gas and a small rash that ronnie had..and the fact that both boys were confirmed milk allergic. i have started cutting back on my dairy, but looks like im gonna go hardcore. 

she has an appt on tues, but should i call the on call tomorrow?

wwyd? 

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!

Re: crap...brown tinged spit up

• If your boys have it....I would say its time to cut your diet.  I think it could wait until Monday but if it would make you feel better call tomorrow.  Thats what they are there for!  Poor baby and poor momma!

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Any cracks in/on your nips - possibility that she got a little of your blood in her belly?
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Loading the player...
  • imageLucyPevensie:
    Any cracks in/on your nips - possibility that she got a little of your blood in her belly?

this was my first instinct too.  i remember being absolutely panicked seeing blood in D's mouth early on when i had bleeding nips.

if it's a milk protein thing, i feel for ya. :(  i'm on a soy and dairy free diet for M.  i do think it's worth a call to the pedi. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • I think it can wait.  Sorry you are going through this again.  Brown blood = old blood (already broken down)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"