1st Trimester
Options

Hello...

I occationally lurk on this board so let me introduce myself.

I first became ku in Jan of this year only leading to a m/c in Feb. It took me a little bit but I got my second BFP on 10/11. I am nervous and excited at the same time.

But I needed some advice. I feel like I am possibly getting sick. Little tickle in my throat and kinda sore with a dry cough. DH has been sick for the last week and I am worried I am getting it.

Can I take Airborne or maybe drink some chamomile tea? Anything you could help me with I'd appreciate.

TIA.

Re: Hello...

• Options
    Don't take airborne.  You can drink chamomile tea.  Make sure to drink a lot of fluid and get lost of rest.  You can also have cough drops if you need them.  I'm getting over a cold and it was a rough week.  Hang in there!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Any particular cough drops you took?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I pulled out my list of safe meds that my doctor gave me. For sore throat you can take -Chloroseptic, Cepacol, Halls.  It says on here for cold and flu....rest, rest, rest, drink as much liquid as possible, steam (vaporizer) for nasal congestion, Sudafed, Actifed, Triaminic, Dimatapp and Musinex for nasal congestion.  Hope you feel better.  I've taken Sudafed and Benadryl since I've been pregnant. I get horrible allergies.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats on the BFP.  I'd call your doc.  They can recommend some meds or good foods. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"