TTC after 35

My first report on my first IUI!! :) long sorry!

Everything went fantastic. I was really nervous to get the sample there on time etc etc..I had a story prepared if I got pulled over..."Listen officer I have semen between my boobs. I got to get it there on time. Special delivery."

So the event was really cool, went by myself, I am ok with that. Really DH doesn't need to see my legs up in stirrups until I am in labor..

DH's SA of the sample: 23 million, 55% motility, 4% Morph... My RE likes to see 10 million (check we had that) 40% motility(check we had that) and 2% Morph (check we had that)!!!!. With my three follies from the other day (didn't have another u/s but RE was please with the Wednesdays follies)

My RE is also certified in Accupuncture so he does it free while undergoing IUI. It takes a bit longer but soo worth it. It couldn't hurt having it done and I know it worked for DH...

Progesterone Level next saturday...I need all the prayers I can get..and they are truly appreciated. I can't believe I had this done today..pretty cool feeling! Sorry for the long post. I am just super excited.

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!

Re: My first report on my first IUI!! :) long sorry!

• Baze! That all sounds great! I'm so happy for you! Tons of good thoughts, vibes, prayers coming your way!
  • Good luck, I think it is awesome that your re does accupuncture too! Tons of stickies heading your way...
    1 ectopic 3 m/c's prior to 5/05 Un-freaking-explained IF 5/05 IVF, BFN 9/05 FET 3d5e, BFP = Beautiful Baby Girl (lucky pg #5) 8/08 Fet 3d5e, cp 12/08 IVF with PGD, transfer 3, BFN 5/09 FET transfer 4, BFN Hail Mary IUI with Follistim 9/11 BFP; 9/22 confirmed tubal/MTX 4/10 FET 3d5e, BFP!!!! m/c 5/26/10 1 year break and yet another m/c 5/11 FET #5 initial beat 121, second beta 7 Lap and removal of L tube and very mild endo 7/11 Suprise BFP 12/11 & m/c @ 8 wks. After 11 losses and one beautiful miracle our journey is over, we are thankful and at peace.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds like you're off to great start! My T&Ps are with you this IUI. Sending extra sticky dust your way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's a great update, Baze.  Keep us posted.  
  • That sounds great!!  Good luck!!
  • Don't you dare be sorry! I'm excited FOR you!  I hope it works for you guys.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Yes,I'm smiling...I'm a marathoner!
    Bloggy McBloggerson
    CO Nestie Award Winner-Prettiest Brain-Back to Back!
    2011 Bests
    5K-22:49 10K-47:38 Half Mary-1:51:50
    2012 Race Report
    1/1-New Year's 5K-22:11
    2/11-Sweetheart Classic 4-mile-29:49
    3/24-Coulee Chase 5K-21:40
    5/6-Colorado Marathon-4:08:30
    5/28-Bolder Boulder 10K
  • Sounds great!  It has to be good luck to have an IUI on Halloween, I just know it!  Maybe I'll switch to your RE, he is covered by my insurance too....

Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck!  :::::::::sticky dust::::::::::

• Baze - that's a great story.  I can't believe how far along your DH's #'s have come since you first started posting.

Now you wait...knowing that we're all here for you and sending lots of T&P!

• I'm so glad everything went well!   I can't wait to hear your good news soon.  Keep us posted...that will be me in a few weeks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Sounds awesome.  Good luck!

• Yay! Sounds like a great day. Will keep you in my T&Ps and can't wait to hear your good news in a few weeks.

• Yaay!!! How exciting!!!

I'm hoping the boys find their target and we get some happy news from you in 2 weeks!!!

• Congrats!  Sending good vibes and tons of luck your way!!!
  • Sounds fantastic!  Love the acupuncture aspect!  Good luck!!
  • Yay!  You should be excited!  You have so many things going in your favor.  You and I are on the 2ww together.  I had my IUI on Thursday so, we're only two days apart.  My fingers are crossed for both, you and I.

Keep us posted!

• Everything sounds so promising!  My fingers are crossed for you and prayers are coming your way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Everything sounds good!  Sending lots of baby dust your way!!
    TTC #1, Cycle 22 - Jan 2009 IUI , Femara & Follistim: 7/21/09: BFN Multiple rounds of Clomid June 2012: Decided to move on to IVF after 3 more rounds of Clomid Sept 2012: Got a call from a friend asking us to adopt her baby
  • Thanks ladies..for your T&P...

OUgrad we are in the wait together...

have a great night!

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
  • Hey, if I had those results, I'd be ecstatic, too!  Hoping the rest of the way is as smooth as the IUI. GL and keep us posted!
  • Sounds like all went well!!!

Good luck! :) 

• Best of luck!!
  • Lots of prayers and luck being sent your way!
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Baze, I'm so glad it went well!!!  Good luck!
  • Great news Baze!  GL GL GL!!!
  • Those numbers sound great. Swim, boys, swim!!! Good luck & lots of T&P to you.
  • Sending lots of prayers your way for a BFP!
  • I would be too! It sounds like everything is in order... GL!

• That's awesome Baze!  And look at DH's nubmers....woo hoo!! I'm glad everything went so well.
  • Everything sounds so great! I can't wait to hear what happens next! Hope the waiting doesn't drive you crazy!
  • Sounds great, good luck & keeping my fingers crossed.
  • How exciting!  Good luck!!
  • Glad to hear everything went well, Baze, and yay for DH!! Good luck!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"