Parenting
Options

Minna's - you here?

I was wondering how you made out at the H1N1 clinic?  Did you go to Ocean Co?  How long was the line?  I know you and Renee said that you were told to get there at 1:45, was that one starting at 3 or 4?  I am considering going to the one in Monmouth this week, I need to talk to the doctor first to see if DD can even get it yet because she is still pretty congested from a bad cold.  Thanks!
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: Minna's - you here?

• Options

Hey Jen, Sorry I missed you guys yesterday!! I'll give you a call later today so we can catch up. Hope the trip was great, we missed you!!  Figured I'd post here vs. email and certainly you don't want me calling this early LOL

Anyway, I got on line an hour and a half before it began and from there waited another half hour I'd say. It was well organized chaos. I couldn't bring E with me bc she is getting over Roseolo. So now I have to do this all over again for her, fun fun. P is going to wait for another clinic too, neither of them can do the mist bc E is too young and I can't be around anyone who's had the mist yet. If you have access to the NJ 12 news website there is a news piece on it that shows how nuts it was...oh and yeah, for some awful reason they put ME on the news. What a way to waste my 15 min (5seconds) of fame!!!

Sorry A is sick :( talk to you later.

<3

Renee

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"